Posted: Sep 23, 2017
FREDERICK, Md. - Three different scorers gave Hood their seventh win of the season after a 3-2 victory against St. Vincent.
How it Happened
- In the 33rd minute, Jasmine Mangle nailed a shot off the post which fell to Elien Comhaire who chested it in across the line to tie the game at 1-1.
- Mangle successfully found the net after turning a while receiving a pass from Nubgaard early in the first half.
- Erin Scarborough found Emily Onheiser on the back post where she poked a shot past the keeper to put the Blazers up 3-1.
- A late goal from a Natalie Luppold free kick would not prove to be enough to take away the win from Hood.
Inside the Box Score
- Mangle ended the afternoon with a goal and an assist.
- Comhaire and Onheiser each had a goal apiece.
- Nubgaard and Scarborough both dished out assists.
- Nubgaard notches her fifth assist in the last three matches.
- Hood held a 20-6 shot advantage.
- Corinne Burk had seven saves for the Bearcats.
- Hood improves 7-1-1, the best start in school history, and the most wins for the program since 2009.
- St. Vincent drops to 0-6-1.
Hood hosts Wesley on Wednesday, September 27 at 7 p.m.