ANNVILLE, Pa. - The Hood College women's basketball fell to Lebanon Valley on the road in Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth play 70-41.
Inside the Box Score
- Maggie Tien went 4 of 6 from 3-point range and finished with a team-high 12 points.
- The Blazers blocked 13 shots in the game, one off the school record. Celestria Hill and Mia Savoy set career-highs with four and three blocks, respectively.
How it Happened
- Hood (3-3, 1-2) stuck with the Dutchmen in the first period. Tien hit three of her 3-pointers in the quarter and the Blazers trailed just 17-15 entering the second quarter.
- LVC (6-3, 3-1) outscored Hood 21-10 in the second period to build a 38-25 halftime lead. Lebanon Valley kept the momentum in its favor in the third period, growing the advantage to 61-36.
- Anne Lehr had 13 points and six assists for LVC. Veronica Venezia came off the bench for 10 points.
- Emily Mealy grabbed 10 rebounds as Lebanon Valley held a 53-29 rebounding edge.
- LVC went to the free throw line 34 times, twice as many attempts as Hood. The Dutchmen made 21 of their tries, compared to only five for the Blazers.
The Blazers travel to Bridgewater (Va.) on Saturday, December 16.