WILKES-BARRE, Pa.- Two doubles teams and four singles' entries won first round matches for the Blazers at the Middle Atlantic Conference Men's Tennis Individual Championships.
- Brady defeated Noah Jessie of Albright by a score of 6-3, 6-2 in the first round but was upended by King's Tyler Millan 6-1, 6-1 in the quarterfinals.
- At third singles, Jorden Hahn was a winner over Delaware Valley's Ryan Lombardo. Hahn took Kevin Weller of FDU-Florham to a third set tiebreak in the quarterfinal but ultimately fell 6-4, 2-6, 10-6.
- Betz won at fifth singles over Keller Martin from Messiah 6-4, 6-1. He then fell in the quarterfinal to Chris Maderitz 6-0, 6-0.
- At fifth singles, Heon bested Alvernia's Brad Viggiano 6-1, 6-1. In the quarterfinal, he was downed by Chris Firoenza of FDU-Florham 6-4, 7-5.
- Sexton and Brady teamed up to beat Harkcom and Lombardo from Delaware Valley 8-0. They were defeated in the quarterfinal by Dunn and Graybeal of Messiah 8-2.
- The duo of Betz and Heon went on to win 8-1 over Pederson and Dang of Lycoming. Zinzer and Hanak from Arcadia defeated the Blazers' pairing in the quarterfinals 8-4.
The tournament concludes Hood's fall season.
The Blazers are back in action in the spring of 2018.