Posted: Jan 26, 2019
FREDERICK, Md.- The Hood College men's swim team defeated Lebanon Valley College 148-60.
How it Happened
- Brooks Anderson and John Foley tallied two first-place finishes apiece and a couple second place finishes. Anderson won the 200-yard freestyle, 50-yard freestyle, and finished second in the 500-yard freestyle. His times were 2:02.78, 23.42, and 5:38.24 respectively. Foley received wins in the 100-yard backstroke, 100-yard freestyle, and second in the 50-yard freestyle. His times were 1:00.38, 52.83, and 23.48 respectively.
- Andrew Bezmen recorded two first-place finishes with a time of 1:07.05 in the 100-yard breaststroke and a time of 2:30.24 in the 200-yard breaststroke.
- Max Riedel scored a victory in the 500-yard freestyle with a time of 5:14.83. He also finished first in the 200-yard backstroke with a time of 2:15.03.
- Matthew Ball picked up a first-place finish in the 100-yard butterfly along with a second place finish in the 100-yard freestyle. His times were 57.38 and 53.04, respectively.
- Cameron King swam a time of 1:04.86 in the 100-yard butterfly good enough for second.
- The 200-yard medley relay team of Riedel, Brezman, Ball, and King finished first with a time of 1:49.63.
- Before the meet, the Blazers honored seniors Zach Crossey, Ball, and Riedel for their contributions to the program.
Hood is idle until the Middle Atlantic Conference Championships on February 14-17.