Posted: Jan 12, 2019
FREDERICK, Md. - The Hood College men's swim team defeated Immaculata 102-55 in non-conference action.
How it Happened
- Max Riedel, Brooks Anderson and John Foley each won two events.
- Riedel won two events in the victory. He captured a first-place finish in the 200 freestyle after a time if 1:58.70. His time of 5:15.55 in the 500 freestyle grabbed another top finish.
- Anderson matched Riedel's two wins. He recorded a time of 23.03 in the 50 freestyle claiming the lead spot. The freshman placed first again after a time of 52.65 in the 100 freestyle.
- Foley clocked in at 2:16.27 dominating the 200 individual medley. His 58.91 performance in the 100 butterfly was enough for another first-place finish.
- Andrew Bezmen earned a top spot after finishing the 100 breaststroke in 1:08.78. His 100 backstroke swim snagged a second-place finish with a time of 1:11.29.
- Zach Crossey placed second in the 500 freestyle after clocking in at 6:29.81.
- The 200 medley relay of Riedel, Bezmen, Foley and Cameron King earned the top spot coming in at 1:49.35.
- King, Anderson, Crossey, and Keegan Bello claimed first in the 200 freestyle relay with a team time of 1:44.16.
Hood hosts Lebanon Valley on January 26 for Senior Day.