Posted: Dec 01, 2018
FREDERICK, Md. - Hood College's Gaby Hernandez-Paese won three events in a 130-98 loss to visiting McDaniel
How it Happened
- Hernandez-Paese won the 100-yard breaststroke, 200 individual medley and 50 breaststroke. He scored the victory in the 100 breaststroke in 1:00.65. In the 200 IM, he swam the winning time of 2:01.66 and he touched the wall in 28.81 in the 50 breaststroke for his final win of the day.
- Max Riedel won the 500 freestyle with a time of 5:08.04. He added second-place times in the 100 backstroke (1:02.90) and the 200 free (1:57.30).
- Matthew Ball was second in a pair of events. His time of 58.31 in the 100 butterfly was second and he was the runner-up in the 50 back in 29.13.
- Brooks Anderson came in second with a time of 23.73 in the 50 free.
- McDaniel's Jose Pac won the 50 free (22.01), 200 free (1:47.75) and 100 IM (55.13).
The meet closed out the fall semester for Hood. The Blazers return to action on January 5 at Albright.