FREDERICK, Md. - The Hood College men's soccer team dropped a 4-0 final to visiting Stevenson in Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth action.
Inside the Box Score
- Isaac Coeto Jr. made three saves.
How it Happened
- Hood put several shots on net early and outshot the Mustangs 11-7 in the first half. Dillon Eyler had a shot on goal, while Alain Shekanino put a pair of strikes on target in the first 26 minutes.
- DR Medtart managed to break the scoreless tie in the 30th minute for the only goal of the half.
- Medtart assisted on Stevenson's next goal, a score by Dylan Holy less than a minute into the second half to make it 2-0.
- Matthew Glady in the 74th and Will Earhart in the 81st put the match out of reach with Pete Wickiser aiding Glady.
- Matt Stellitano made eight saves in the shutout.
- The Blazers held a slim 17-16 advantage in shots.
- Hood dropped to 9-4-2 overall and 0-3 in the conference. Stevenson, meanwhile, is 10-3-2 and 3-1.
Hood travels to Widener on Saturday, October 19 for a 7:30 p.m. kickoff