READING, Pa. - Hood College's Kari Betson had a triple-double and the most blocks for a Blazer since the 2004 season in a 3-1 win at Albright in Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth action.
Hood won 20-25, 25-21, 25-21, 25-20.
Inside the Box Score
- Betson finished with 11 blocks and led Hood with 14 kills, while adding 11 digs.
- Elena Zinaich finished with 12 kills and five blocks.
- Courtney Hutchinson added seven blocks.
- Payton Belella added 35 assists and 16 digs.
- Kelsey Ritner led Hood with 17 digs, while Caroline Kinna turned in 16.
- Maddy Greth paced Albright with a dozen kills; Claudia Guise netted 51 assists and four aces.
- Hood won its second straight match and improved to 9-16 on the season and 2-5 in the MAC Commonwealth.
- Albright sits at 8-14 and 1-5.
Hood travels to Gettysburg for a tri-match featuring Muhlenberg on Saturday, October 22.