Oct 04, 2017
CHESTER, Pa. - The Hood College women's soccer team fell 2-1 at Widener in a Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth contest.
Inside the Box Score
How it Happened
- Nubgaard put Hood on the board in the 13th minute. The senior lined up for a free kick and went to the far post over the Pride's keeper.
- With less than two minutes left in the first half, Kailea Schwartz lifted a ball from Shea Scannell high into the net to tie the match at 1-1.
- Lauren Wilson scored the game-winner just over 10 minutes into the second half.
- Sam Thach made one save for Widener.
- Hood is 8-3-1 overall and 0-2 in the conference. The eight victories are the most for the Blazers since 2009.
- Widener improved to 8-2 and 2-0.
- Nubgaard's two points in the match gave her 54 in her career, third all-time at Hood.
The Blazers host Alvernia on Saturday, October 7.