FREDERICK, Md. - Hood College's Patrick O'Brien scored two game-tying goals in the fourth quarter, but Arcadia's Austin Williams answered both times as the Blazers fell 8-7 on Senior Day in a Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth contest.
Inside the Box Score
- Grayson Zubradt led Hood with three goals and became the first player in school history to turn in a 50-goal season and a 60-point season. His third goal of the day gave the sophomore exactly 100 points in his career.
- O'Brien had two goals and four ground balls.
- Both Tristan Moreno and Zak Kooser had two assists each.
- Zach Kauffman won 12 of 17 face offs and scooped seven ground balls.
- Eamon Mulligan had a strong game defensively with four caused turnovers and four ground balls.
- John Hoffman stopped 10 shots in net.
How it Happened
- Hood trailed 6-5 entering the fourth quarter, but O'Brien tied the score with a man-up goal with 7:26 to play. Just over a minute later, Williams found the back of the net to give the Knights a 7-6 edge. With just 2:30 remaining, Moreno found O'Brien for his second goal tying the game at 7-7. Williams answered for Arcadia, scoring with 1:08 on the clock for the game-winner.
- Hood led 2-1 in the first quarter after Patrick Hurley scored with 4:31 left, but Arcadia scored twice in the final 3:35 of the period to take a 3-2 lead. Zubradt tied the game with the only score of the second quarter to make it 3-3 at halftime.
- Zubradt scored twice in the third, but three different Knights scored for a 6-5 lead entering the fourth quarter.
- Danny Lipkin made 18 saves for Arcadia.
- Williams, Joe Stanton and Clo Muscara each scored twice for the Knights.