FREDERICK, Md. - The Hood College men's basketball team shot 58 percent from the field and 54 percent from three-point range in their 90-62 win over St. Vincent.
Inside the Box Score
- Michael Riley and Anthony Pearson each scored 17 points. Riley made 4 of 7 from 3-point land while Pearson hit 3 of 5. Riley grabbed six rebounds for the Blazers.
- Evan Wang hit 3 of 4 field goal attempts for nine points while dishing out four assists.
- Mason Wang came off the bench to add 10 points to Hood's total of 90.
- Daniel Wegener had eight points and was strong defensively with four blocks.
- Hood shot 13 of 24 from 3-point range.
How it Happened
- The Blazers were hot from the perimeter going 13 for 24 (54 percent).
- Hood scored the first six points of the game and never lost the lead.
- The Blazers were up 33-22 at halftime.
- Evan Wang's 3-pointer at 17:11 influenced a 22-8 run in favor of the Blazers putting them up 59-39.
- A layup from Pearson at 8:26 sparked another Blazer run that put them up 27 points with four minutes remaining.
- Tom Kromka put up 17 points and grabbed nine rebounds for St. Vincent.
- David Stephen shot 75 percent from the field scoring 11 points off the bench.
- Hood dished out 26 assists in the contest.
The Blazers will play Middle Atlantic Commonwealth Conference opponent Albright at home on Wednesday, January 3rd at 3 p.m.