FREDERICK, Md. - The Hood College field hockey team lost to Stevenson University 3-0 during a Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth contest.
Inside the Box Score
- Hailey Poisal stopped 15 shots in goal.
How it Happened
- Sara McVey knocked in the first score of the match after dribbling past a defender in the 16th minute.
- With time expired in the first half, Carrie Brighthaupt knocked a deflected McVey shot out of the air and found the back of the cage to put the halftime score at 2-0.
- Hood's best opportunity came after they were awarded a penalty corner in the 42nd minute.
- In the 58th minute, Emma Adams finished off the scoring for the match after her shot found its way past the goalie.
The Blazers match against Sweet Briar scheduled for Friday, October 27 has been cancelled. This game concludes their season.