Download Sport Schedules To Microsoft Outlook
Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install the Blazers' athletic schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just right-click on the sport below and choose the "Save Target As" or "Save to Disk" Option.
Note: Please be advised that dates, locations and times for all athletic schedules are subject to change throughout the season. Fans should check www.hoodathletics.com for the latest updates on all athletic contests.
Note: Time zone setting differences could alter times after import.
Men's Basketball - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Women's Basketball - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/wbkb/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Men's Swimming - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/mswim/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Women's Swimming - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/wswim/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Men's Track & Field - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/mtrack/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Women's Track & Field - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/wtrack/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Men's Cross Country - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/mxc/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Women's Cross Country - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/wxc/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Equestrian - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/equest/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Field Hockey - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/fh/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Men's Golf - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/mgolf/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Men's Soccer - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/msoc/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Women's Soccer - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/wsoc/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Women's Volleyball - http://www.hoodathletics.com/sports/wvball/2013-14/schedule?print=ical
Follow the appropriate instructions below to import your calendar of choice:
• Select "File > Info > Account Settings".
• Click "New" from the Internet Calendar menu, enter the full iCal URL (listed above) for the desired schedule and click Add.
• Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the "Folder Name" box and click OK. The calendar will be listed under "Other Calendars" with the name you chose (it does not merge with "My Calendar").
Apple iCal (Mac)
• From within iCal, choose "Subscribe" from the Calendar menu at the top of your screen.
• Enter the full iCal URL (listed above) for the desired schedule in the "Subscribe to" box and click Subscribe.
• iCal will then download the calendar and bring you to a screen which allows you to give a title to that calendar. Check the "Refresh" checkbox and select "every day" which will instruct iCal to check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
• Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen.
• Go to www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google account, create one using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
• Click "Add" in the Other Calendars box located at the bottom of the menu on the left and select "Add by URL".
• Enter the full iCal URL (listed above) for the desired schedule and click "Add Calendar".
• Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting "Settings" under the Other Calendars box at the bottom of the menu on the left.
Yahoo! beta Calendar
• Go to www.yahoo.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Yahoo Account create one using the link provided at the top of the page.
• Click on the "+" sign located next to Calendars on the menu on the left, select "Subscribe to Calendar".
• Enter the full iCal URL (listed above), and select "Next" on the top menu. Add text to "Display As" and select "Save" on the top menu.
• The new calendar will now appear and is accessible from the Calendars menu located on the left hand side of the screen.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).CSV" into folder: Calendar'
- Click the "Map Custom Fields" button on the right
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It's fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location. (And, if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off)
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Schedules Available For Download:
Note: Please be advised that dates, locations
and times for all athletic schedules are subject to change
throughout the season. Fans should check www.hoodathletics.com for
the latest updates on all athletic contests.