Hood College has a rich history of promoting and valuing athletics at the intramural and intercollegiate levels. The Athletic Hall of Fame recognizes and honors this tradition. Athletes, coaches, friends, faculty, administrators, and others who have supported the athletic programs at Hood College are eligible for consideration.
It is the intent of the Hood College Athletic Hall of Fame to celebrate the past, present and future of Hood College athletics and those who have made significant contributions to the Blazers' athletic tradition.
Eligibility for Nomination:
- Alumni athletes who competed in one or more intercollegiate sports. The ideal nominee would have attained athletic success at the conference, regional, or national level.
- Outstanding Coaches and members of the faculty who have influenced Hood athletics.
- Friends and College administrators who have developed and supported athletic programs at Hood College.
- Nominated student-athletes are eligible five years after their playing career and completion of their degree at Hood College.
- Nominated Coaches and Faculty are eligible for consideration at any time.
- Nominated Friends of Hood College Athletics (non-student/coach/faculty) may be nominated at any time.